Thursday, March 4, 2010

in and out IN AGAIN but hopefully for good

In 2008 when, i thot of writing a blog, i thot it wld be as easy as abc but no,my initial frustrations was the internet connection i was using at the time which made me spend hours without much progress.The initial plan for the blog was to have a place where my hubby and i could share our thots and generally have some online fun which we cld share with others, hence the name tokotaya
The blog went into hibenation due to the internet connection frustration,and since the original creator was not pushy enough, my hubby never got that much involved.
In 2009, i tried again to revive it by writing about the memoirs of my lagos business school experience but that to did not last.
Well, this is 2010 and am attempting again to get back to blogging, hopefully, i will succeed this time around.
now the focus this time would be on what i do - fashion, so let`s see how this goes.

No comments: