Friday, July 3, 2009

birthday blues

thank God the week is off it has been one hectic week, balancin school with work.i am fatigued like mad.am counting down to my milestone birthday(wunmi u don dey old small small),and rememberin how my dad used to do it, he wld continously play obey`s song-my birthday is coming, daddy buy shoe for me ,my birthday is coming ,daddy buy shoe for me, o my darling o happy birthday to you, hapi hapi hapi o happy birthday to u,am really exicted, and i know it is the begiining of new things for me.i will save the chicken for u all but for now am out of here,

1 comment:

................ said...

'Wunmi, this is proof that i follow ur blog. Great to see you in class again after that scary episode! Hope you are seriously counting down on your d-day...
...many happy returns!
Much luv,
Juls, Cakeflair.net