Friday, July 17, 2009

EDS CEM 10: THE LOW DOWN

it has been 6 weeks and 7 modules down of learning to be the better business people that we all have been gunning for.it is has been a journey of new experiences, new friendships,new ideas,and above all a newer entrepreneurs.What the journey has been so far is what i will try to recount over the next few days and to introduce u all to my new family.
As expected i (and am sure a whole lot of us) had many expectations at the beginning of the course,as for me, i had gotten to a point in my business where i did not want it to be business as usual, i needed to put in place structures in my biz, i wanted to be taken more seriously, and above all i needed to be more financially successful
well the first week set the ball rolling for me, and i have started seeing my biz in a new light, and i am more challenged to take my biz to the next level. I have meet the most talented group of people in this class, it is really great to be part of CEM 10, the talents are so diverse; from photographers to teachers to caterers and all the works and they each have their uniqueness.

There is so much to learn from each and everyone of them. In my subsequent posts i will analyze the class. I have grouped the class into 4 zones according to our sitting positions.viz:

  • O zone
  • N zone
  • C zone
  • E zone
i will try in subsequent posts to analyze each zone and their uniqueness. but for now i am out of here.

No comments: