Thursday, July 19, 2007

just one of dem days

was not really planning on posting any thing today, in fact i had dosed off and hubby was trying to fiddle with doing a post for me but he could not find his way around so voila i come to the rescue.well today has just been one of those days where i just sit and mope about what is not going right in my life, don't mind me some times i just go this pity me trips which is what i have been doing for the past few days.yesterday was worse cos been trying to see how to take my biz to the next level actually been having some innovations but at loss how to make it happen coupled with the fact that i am short staffed and almighty NEPA sorry PHCN has been realllllllllllllly misbehaving i think for the past 2 months or so i haven`t been able to make use of electricity at my workshop and this really slows down work. Well as per staff it seems alot of folks out there are just about the get rich fast syndrome. i was "gbaed" twice this month, first by a supposed customer(details later) and then by a was to be new staff. well being gbaed added to my feeling blue all week.well am trying get that behind me got a note from my pastor taiwo yesterday and that really made me feel alot better and gave me hope that i would succeed regardless of all the odds against me and so would you. ciao

No comments: