Friday, July 27, 2007

why is 7 a lucky no

I was born on the 7th day of the 7 month in the seventies, maybe i was even born at the 7th minute of the 7th hour, i wouldn`t really know, but my life is supposed to be a lucky one. My dad told me that the year i was born was when he made his money.Naturally i looked forward to celebrating a "triple 7" birthday and dancing to shina peters` "ACE". Well i didn`t do that and i didn`t feel lucky that day either. But what i know is that my life is one hell of a bestseller novel, somehow the milestones in my life too have been achieved by the grace of God..... .a bit of luck?, am not sure. Iwill recount as far back as i can and then maybe u can tell me if 7 is actually a lucky no. my entry into high sch. I can`t say how cos i was only able to answer 37 questions in the entrance exams (note the 7 again)and the school was supposed to be very competitive one. Well i got admitted sha on merit which came as a surprise cos my family friend who was later the head boy of the school got admitted thru a waiting list. i entered university in another 7th year,and almost missed graduating with my set but again at the last minute my name was included with the graduating list(details of that story is for another day).i eventually did not do the compulsory service year with my set due to another omission in the list sent to NYSC, but then again 7 days to the day my mates were to resume camp, i got a call for a job interview i did not lobby for, and eventually got a job that paid better than what i would have earned if i had served.Now to the present day, and my lucky 7 streak, i got married on the 27th day of the 7th month and of course my baby was born on the 17th.so what do u think.............. ciao

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lucky ???7; I hope some people dont find it creepy with all ur strings of 7s; to think that even your post was ot 2:57... lol; just kidding, I guess its just goes to show that life is purposeful afterall and, YOU FOR ONE, are destined for greatness.
N.B dont underestimate ur potentials with luck, cos having come thus far, I can tell u that the "sands of time" are eagerly waiting for your indelible footprints. go on girl.. achieve and be what you want to be.

Anonymous said...

go girl u are meant to be there, i have imagined seeing u so many times on the ladder of fame. just remember that invincible hand that guided u and will always guide as long as u want to be at every step, most importantly look down once in while and rememeber those that held the ladder on ur way..........

9jamommy said...

Wow...that's almost creepy, well at least you know what numbers to play if you ever play lotto or gamble..lol. Good luck (not that you need it) with everything.

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

Jinx

Anonymous said...

like we all know,7 is a perfected number in God's calender.hence for this reason,i see perfecion in all you do.i believe in your future....

dScR?Be said...

ur SOOOOO lucky!!!