Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a little of very thing







Why this title? you might ask. Well, to say the least, i would not know my self but i guess a have a whole range of stuff to blog about. Let me start from the info i got on funmi iyanda`s blog: it talked about the biafran war and u know reading it made me feel like how little we know about our history and what went down during the war. it was really an eye opener i suggest u go to her blog too and get the details - and while you are at it also get HALF A YELLOW SUN by Chimamanda Adichie. I haven`t got mine yet.I have been meaning and will definitely get mine this weekend. I read purple hibiscus and mean that girl has got it.
This Friday is my anniversary and i have been wondering what to get my"oko". H.e says he wants a gold chain.I was hoping i could get one but down on funds, will have to look for an alternative gift abi?We have not really decided what we plan to do for that day, but i sure hope it will be fun.


Also,i am hoping to have a lifestyle change- actually i have already embarked on it, starting with planning and starting my day early instead of just lounging on the bed, waiting for my staff to arrive and going to the workshop without having a bath(my workshop is in my house) and then getting caught up with work without having that bath the whole day. Sometimes i wonder when and how i became like this. My friend says it is because i am indoors and don`t have to go to an office. Well i agree but still my workshop is my OFFICE abi ke.that lifestyle too has affected my eating habits which now means that i have ballooned. I think i have 20 kg post pregnancy fat.Today as i was strolling to the market i felt so uncomfortable because of the folds at my sides. So the verdict now for this change of lifestyle is to:





  1. wake up early, bathe my daughter, get her fed and instantly have my bath


  2. dress up nicely as if i am actually leaving the house for work


  3. reduce junk food


  4. exercise


  5. develop myself,emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually


  6. stop procrastinating


  7. Go out more often and meet people.


The list will be developed as time goes on and i will keep u posted on my progress.



I have been trying to paste some pics of my last fashion show for you all to view and finally here they are.it was my first solo show and was very tasking too.All in all it was a learning experience for me,subsequent ones will be bigger and better.enjoy the pics ciao



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! nice resolve.... I 'ld bet that will make you a better person; accentuate your beauty and thus improve your self confidence... Go on girl!!! remain active & chic. LOL

Anonymous said...

i have read half of a yellowsun and it rocks!

A Kel called Wonder ...... said...

good luck. I so feel u about the previous post and u planning to call a friend if u still have lol. Is that cos of marriage or cos of the baby?

Ms. Catwalq said...

nice blog