Wednesday, August 1, 2007

celebration of friendships

Today, I would like to celebrate my few friends, those that have borne my eccentric nature of all, those that know the story of my life and my many struggles, those that remember to check on me when I don’t, those that just love my unconditionally.
I have got very few friends, I guess the reason is that; I have a bad habit of not keeping in touch (yeah I make friends easily but I just don’t know how to keep them). So I would like to celebrate these few and let them know that they are always on my mind.
* This list is not in any particular order.

Obi – we have been friends since high school. I would sneak to her house to have a good lunch back in my boarder days
Efosa- my ONLY male friend. He is getting married this weekend-HAPPPPPPPY MARRIED LIFE O
Tolulope- knows me in and out. I could never conveniently lie to her.
Tosan- very supportive and dependable.
Monica- a quiet adviser
Mobola-only got close recently; she was a good support while I was pregnant.
Remi and Dije- both of them I hardly talk to but can always bet on them any day.


So guys pls bear with me and know I care.

Meanwhile, I am requesting for applications for new friends to hang out with, interested, mail me wunmia@yahoo.com
Ciao
---------------
Just has i was writing this, from nowhere remi calls me the last time i spoke to her was last year it was so good to catch up on 1 year old gist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amoks,
You better add me to ur list o.